Switzerland, my dream place

 Have you ever watched Heidi? I’m talking abour the classic cartoon, the story of a Little girl in Switzerland, specifically in the Swiss Alps, well that is my favorite place in the world.

Some years ago I investigated about this place and I discovered somethings and landscapes that I dream to know one day.



Without a doubt, the first place I would go is Mürren, it is a beautiful place, especially in Winter. When I arrive, the first thing I would like to do is to drink a cup of their famous chocolate, I don’t know if you know but Switzerland is one of the Pioneer countries in the production of chocolate, in other words, you can’t leave without tasted it.

Some of the activities I would like to do is everything related to snow (I don't know snow), I would like to ski, skate or mountaineering and then with a lot of bravery I would fly in paragliding, which is also an activity that I dream to do and with this landscape, it would be perfect.


Another place I would like to visit is Sigriswil, in the canton of Bern, this place I knew thanks to one of my favorite series, and specifically I would like to visit the lake of Brienz and the Sigriswill Bridge, I would like to know this bridge not only because it is an architectural innovation, I would also like to know what it feels to be in this immensity.



Comentarios

  1. Its definitely a beautiful place... and the chocolate part? mm perfect.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. murren looks amazing!, no doubt about it :) and by the way, what a scary bridge..

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I like the fact that everything is so green, the mountains and Heidi <3

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Omg, with the first, I remembered a Candy Candy and I fancy, welcome to my memory. Is amazing everything ❤

    ResponderBorrar
  5. after a read this i seriously dream to visit Switzerland, thank you !

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The Best Holiday

Academic Challenges 2021