The Best Holiday

 I think that improvised things are the best. I do not remember how it happened, but one day with my family we decided to travel to Arequipa, for those who do not know it is a city in Peru, it is beautiful and they have preserved a beautiful architecture, at first I was not very enthusiastic because I had visited it before when I was little, but I did not know what I was talking about, because it was the best trip of the world.



When we arrived with my grandfather and my cousins to Arequipa the first thing that surprised me was an ice cream, I know it sounds strange, but have you ever heard about a cheese ice cream? I have NEVER, and I can tell you that it is delicious, it does not taste like cheese, it tastes like vanilla with cinnamon, if someone asks you if you want a cheese ice cream, you do not be afraid and taste it, you will not regret it.


This trip was really exciting because I did things I never thought I would do. The first day of adventure we decided to go around the city and then finish by canopy jumping, it was an exhausting day.The next days we drove four wheel cars and racing cars, it was very exciting.




But the best was when we played rafting, it is a group activity through a river, it was very fun and funny. 




Comentarios

  1. I know there are lots of ice cream flavors, but I would've never EVER thought of cheese ice cream... Now I'm interested lol

    ResponderBorrar
  2. That you say is amazing!! The all activities is very interesting and funny. Maybe, if I can, I will go to Arequipa and will taste the ice cream of cheese

    ResponderBorrar
  3. everything you say sounds really fun, also I had never heard of cheese ice cream, now I want to try it

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Switzerland, my dream place

Academic Challenges 2021