Academic Challenges 2021

 Personally the beginning of the pandemic was the least difficult for me, the being confined for me was not so terrible. However, as time passed the more it was harder for me, especially with the illnesses of some of my family members and personally if it cost me a little, especially in summer, I know it sounds a little stupid, but summers for me are the best time of year, and summer 2021 was not nice at all, with the university in summer and my friends in other cities without the possibility to come it was very difficult.

I feel that the learning at home was not so disagreeable in terms of the classes, but I didn't like the online classes, it was the best part of the university, the stage of community sharing, generating new friendships, I feel that it is a fundamental part of the university and that couldn't be possible because of the pandemic.

The thing I liked the most about it was that I was with my family and I was saving on rent hahaha, I also learned a lot of things about myself that I didn't know, like I love to sunbathe, or that I like to feel the fresh air when I have a hot coffe, or that I enjoy playing with my dogs, those were some of the thing that helped me stay alive during the quarantine.

Comentarios

  1. I understand about the summer :( something similar happened to me with the online classes

    ResponderBorrar
  2. unlike you, I think the worst part was being with my family 24/7.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Switzerland, my dream place

The Best Holiday