My dream job

 

I find it hard to choose a dream job, because I love many things, what I am going to say is a controversial but I was always in a dilemma about what I want to dedicate myself, I always dreamed of helping people and animals, despite the reality that I am in a career that has nothing related to that.



All my life I have loved animals, in fact my soul mate is a dog, his name is "Negro", for this reason a part of me wanted to be a veterinarian and probably I would have been very happy working helping animals, however it has a bad side, because people who work in this job usually suffer a lot for the loss or mistreatment that animals can have, and I am very sensitive, probably I would not have supported that. Then I heard about a job where you were taking care of pandas, IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING I'VE EVER HEARD OF IN MY LIFE! Unfortunately I don't live in China, but it sounded like the perfect job for me.



When I was growing up I met Patch Adams (not in person, I wish!), a very peculiar doctor, if you haven't heard of him, I recommend you to watch some of his interviews, he is the best human I have ever known. When I started to investigate about medicine I fell in love, I really wanted to be a great doctor, I would love to help and I would have loved to do a volunteer work, unfortunately life has other surprises for us, I studied obstetrics for 2 years and it was not what I expected, I am currently studying architecture, which I like, but not so much as helping people, I hope someday to take up my dreams again or to do volunteer work around the world.



Comentarios

  1. I really hope your dream of helping people come true soon!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I would love to be a vet too, to help the animals because I love them, but I could not bear to see a puppy bleeding or dying or even to put one of them to sleep forever.

    ResponderBorrar

  3. you have very nice dreams, I hope you can realize them, it is necessary to have a vocation to make both, also it is never too late to do it.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Switzerland, my dream place

The Best Holiday

Academic Challenges 2021