Postgraduates Studies

 Some time ago, a professor in the middle of a conversation said that these days it is very important to specialize in some area of our major, the truth is it was a very demotivating talk, but a part of me thinks that she is right. Personally I am not sure if I want to do postgraduate studies, because I feel that my life is losing itself between so much study, I feel exhausted. Maybe I could consider it after I take a break from my undergraduate studies, but I'm not sure.

With respect to when it is convenient to do it, the truth is that it is something personal, it depends on your economic situation, your motivations and most importantly your mental health. I think it is amazing the people who immediately after finishing an undergraduate studies want to venture to other studies, it is admirable, but not all of them could do it.



In relation to where, it is one of the most important questions, because everything has to do with the interest you want to take in your studies, it is very similar to choosing an undergraduate studies, you need information about which university has what you are looking for, what their studies are oriented to, etc.

Regarding my future, although I am not sure if I want to study in the future, I consider that in my particular profession it is very necessary (probably all professions), in my major I consider that there are many paths that can be taken, and I would like to work in a place that is related to some of these directions, particularly I am more interested in projects focused on sustainability, but to work in something so specific I need studies that give me the necessary tools, so I probably need to study in the future.

Comentarios

  1. im so glad that more people are interested in sustentability, its really important for the future!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I also don't understand how some people do a postgraduate degree right after finishing their major. It's amazing

    ResponderBorrar
  3. how awful are those talks that should motivate you but leave you on the floor :( even knowing that they have a lot of truth in them

    ResponderBorrar
  4. The people that can be study immediately after finish undergraduate, i dont know how. Is my second year and I want to finish jajaja

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Switzerland, my dream place

The Best Holiday

Academic Challenges 2021